Office & Retail Space
The Wilcox Building is located on the corner of Broadway and 9th Street.
Total Square Footage: 17,159
Number of Suites: Ten office suites on the 2nd and 3rd floors, one large office suite on the ground level and two retail spaces with great line.
The Wilcox Building maintains its historical look while providing updated individual suites for non-profit organizations, attorneys and architects. Each suite is unique with exposed brick and great natural light.
The retail level is currently home to Chicago Title and Site for Sore Eyes. Beautiful full window retail that wraps the entire building is available on the corner of 9th and Broadway.
- 24-hour security
- Upgraded infrastructure – Earthquake retrofitted, façade retrofits to maintain original architecture
- Ambassador Service
- On-site attended parking lot and secure garage
- On-site property management
- Online work order system
- Lighted tree-lined streets surrounding property
- On-site free conference room for tenant use
- Club One Fitness Membership monthly discount
Constructed by Captain P.S. Wilcox in 1868, The Wilcox was the first three-story brick building in Oakland, the highest structure in the City at that time. Completed at virtually the same time as the Oakland terminus of the Transcontinental Railway, The Wilcox typified the increased development which was blooming toward the north on Broadway in order to accommodate the needs of the railroad traveler.