Office & Retail Space
The Studio Building is located on Broadway between 8th and 9th Streets.
Total Square Footage: 7, 215
Number of Suites: One office suite on the 2nd floor and two retail spaces on the ground floor.
The Studio Building maintains its historical look while providing updated individual suites. Each suite is unique with exposed brick and great natural light.
The retail level has two retail spaces one of which is the current home of Sticks and Stones, an art gallery.
- 24-hour security
- Upgraded infrastructure – Earthquake retrofitted, façade retrofits to maintain original architecture
- Ambassador Service
- On-site attended parking lot and secure garage
- On-site property management
- Online work order system
- Lighted tree-lined streets surrounding property
- On-site free conference room for tenant use
- Club One Fitness Membership monthly discount
John Allyn constructed The Studio Building in 1865-66 after he obtained the land for $1,300 from Edmond Sanford, who was completing work on his building next door. Allyn was a dabbler in many trades and had quite a colorful background. He trained at Oberlin College and Lane Theological Seminary to become a Presbyterian minister but began a law practice instead. Allyn arrived in California in 1851 and intermittently practiced real estate, gold mining, and even dentistry.